Saturday, February 9, 2008

bAsKeTbALL aNd LiBrArY...

Last night we took the kids to a Timpanogos High School basketball game to watch Rod's son!  Kaylin loved yelling "Go, Go, Go..." while throwing her hands in the air!  She was also really fascinated with all of the cheerleaders!!!  Dax just loved watching all the action!








So here we are at the Orem Library for a little storytime they have for the kids!  Kaylin found this little rocking chair and of course had to sit in it while reading her books!  It was so cute because this is how every story would go... "Once upon a time, far far away in a land....(a little bit of jibberish I couldn't understand) And they lived happily ever after.  THE END"

6 comments:

Kate Brotherson said...

kk is so cute reading. she was reading at my house the other day and this is EXACTLY how it went. she is so funny and creative. i just love watching her.

Kass Martin said...

What cute kiddos. I Dayne too does the "once upon a time....the end!" so let me tell you, I am so freakin' sore from yesterday. My butt, neck, back, forearms... are so sore. Am I alone in this? Or are you sore too? That was fun. I need to funk it up and not be so white girl :)

Our Best Friends said...

Wow... KK and Dax look so grown up! Their faces have matured so much in the last few months! And can I just say that you look fantastic! Maybe you can bring me a work out regimen when you come out... Serious!
-Emily

Rae Lynn and Brett said...

I wish sometimes I was still a kid and thought everything was always happily ever after. jen your kids are so darling I wish you all lived closer

Amy said...

Hey thanks for the comment on my blog. I already have you linked on it:) I don't get to see your kids very often so it is so fun to come on here and see such cute pictures and stories of them. It sounds like you do so many fun things with your kids - they're lucky to have such a great mom!

The Zeediks said...

I am excited about those cute stages when they get older! I love the cute things they say! Dax is a stud by the way! SO CUTE!