Friday, February 1, 2008

BiG SiStEr, LiTtLe BrOtHeR...

This was the first day I could get her out of her new snow white night gown that the twins bought for her...you will notice she has it on in most of the pictures! It has pretty much been her outfit for the past week!!! She is completely obsessed!

One happy boy!


Well, Kaylin is trying desperately to put lip gloss on Dax! Notice how she is holding both of his hands together so that he can't push her away!!

So it starts off with just the bubbles on the head, and THEN...


She is now trying to wash his hair and face...poor Dax, he is such a good sport!


5 comments:

Jackson Family said...

I love these photos. I miss my little friends. Dax is all grown up!!!! I can't believe it. We are going to Texas tonight. We get back in the 9th. Beej said they might do a V-day Party like last year. So, that should be fun. I love the picture of K K falling asleep. Priceless!!! I bet you were laughing so hard. Miss you babe!! I will call you when I get back.

Kass Martin said...

How cute. I love it. I always catch Dayne trying to get Bridget to do something she's not in for. I hear him giggling and I know he's up to something. In the tub he's constantly squirting her in the face, he thinks it's the funniest thing while she's over there just gasping for air. I know I must have gotten a lot of this stuff being the youngest out of 5. It's sort of a right of passage. They are so cute. Amazing eyes!

Sheryll said...

Your kids take the funniest pictures.

Jon Lefrandt said...

Jen, You have the cutest pictures. You've inspired me to be a better at capturing the cute moments. You guys are a beautiful family!

Tibett said...

Hi Jen! We haven't seen you guys for so long. Your blog is so fun and your kids are soo cute! I can't believe how old Dax is. our blog is chadtibettntrey.blogspot.com. Tell everyone "Hi" for us!