Sunday, August 23, 2009

SeRiOuSLy...???

Well, what can I say?...Here is what my husband does when he goes on vacation for a week!!:)  Why he feels the need to grow a "stache"... I will never know!! It must just be a guy thing!  He thought it was pretty funny and I thought it was pretty creepy!! Anyway, he was pretty proud and he got a great reaction from the guys in his office when he showed up on Monday morning!! He definitely likes to make us all laugh...but thank goodness it is gone!!! :)   


7 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys look great! The lake looks like so much fun. We miss you! Hope all is well.

Unknown said...

Nice stach Breton

Seth and Nicole said...

Like Father like son! Our dad had a mustache for years. My mom screamed the first time he shaved it off. Thank goodness they both don't have them anymore!

Marcistar said...

Wow! Are husbands are so much alike! Luckily Christian can't really grow that great of a stache, but unlucky for me, that means he has to get his laughs in other ways, like denim print bikini speedos! Ya don't really think too hard about that one! Anyways it's so great to see your family! I'm glad you guys had a good summer. When are you guys back in Utah? We are heading back this weekend! YAY! We'll have to get together! And seriously jen...what is the secret to your HOT bod! You look great!! I've been training for a half marathon and I can't get your stomach for the life of me!!! Give a girl some pointers!!! Haha! But seriously let's get together when we are back in Utah!

Jackson Family said...

B stout, you're crazy!!!

so glad you guys are HOME!! party!

Sheryll said...

HAHAHA That's AWESOME.

Amber said...

Oh My!!!!!!!