Thursday, August 13, 2009

10 YeAr ReUniOn...

Well, on August 7-9th I went back to "my home"...Louisville, KY!  It's been a long time since I have been back to visit since my parents no longer live there!  Needless to say, it brought back lots of memories and made me actually feel a little homesick!  Anyway, it was my 10 year high school reunion...which I can't believe I am that old already!  Breton stayed at the lake house with the kiddos and the rest of my family so I could have a nice little weekend away! I had SO much fun seeing the "old gang" and hanging out with such great friends!!!  



Woodhaven Country Club




Love all my girls!!! 

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Jen,
Oh, how I miss the Rose Family. I love your family pictures of the lake, and I can't believe you just went to your 10 year reunion either...that makes me even older. Your little family is so dang cute, and you look even better than you did 10 years ago. I bet you were the hottest girl at that reunion, with your rockin' body and beautiful hair. Tell your family hello from the Smiths. We are sad we have to miss another Rose Wedding coming up, but can't wait to see all the pictures.
Lots of Love,
Hollie Smith

Texas Jacksons said...

Looks fun! I'm still debating if I'm going to mine. It does make you feel so freakin' old! I can't believe it's been ten years!