Sunday, September 28, 2008

aLL AbOuT mY "BaBiEs"...

So beware...here are just a bunch of random pictures of my "sweet little babies!"  Even though they really aren't babies anymore...I just LOVE them to pieces and can't believe how fast they are growing up!!  





So I told Kaylin to try doing a "small" smile without showing her teeth and this is what she gave me...I thought it was pretty funny because it looks like straight attitude!!  She really was happy, I promise!! :)





At Daddy's Flag Football Game!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute pics. Did you use your new camera for those? Are you coming out to fresno this next week, I sure hope you are. It would be great to see you again!

Tibett said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting, especially Dax. Love the pictures. I still call Trey my baby too...it must be a mom thing.

Texas Jacksons said...

Dax is a stylish little dude! They are too cute. Love the "attitude" shot too. We are getting really excited to come, so we will for sure need to get together. It has been awhile hasn't it!

Amber said...

I just want to kiss them!!

FARRER FAMLIY said...

What cuties, they are getting so big! I know the feeling I feel like I just have little kids now and no more babies!

cody+sara said...

I'm pretty sure you need to have more kids to grace the world with more good looking people! TOO CUTE!