Wednesday, August 20, 2008

AnD hE's OfF...

Well, Dax started walking this last week!  On August 13, he took his first 4 steps without holding on to me....by the 15th he was walking all across the room, turning directions and all!! As all of you mom's know, it is SO fun to see our little ones make these 1st milestones!!  I just love it so much!  It is so cute because he stands up and before he even has time to get his balance, he is trying to take off!  He looks directly at me...eyes locked in to mine and he has the biggest smile that immediately turns into a laugh--everytime!!! My jaw is seriously killing me 
(I have a problem with gritting my teeth way too hard!)  I just can't help it though...he is way too cute!!!


3 comments:

Da Denninghoff's said...

Yeah! That's awesome! I can't wait for that day to come. So exciting!

Unknown said...

I love how he looks like he's just going to charge and run over someone:) Future football player in the making:)

Kate Brotherson said...

Yeah!!!!! Good job Dax