Monday, July 7, 2008

SaN fRaNcIsCo...

So we went into the city and spent the day doing all of the typical San Francisco things!  We obviously went to the pier, saw the seals, went to the Candy Baron, chocolate stores, ate fish and chips, etc...  Alicia and Susan both came out to visit so we had lots of fun hanging out!!  It was SO great to spend time with my sister and mother-in-law!!!

Lombard Street

Pier 39



Alicia took the kids on the carousel at the pier!!


Ghirardelli Square



Chocolate of course...Kaylin was in heaven and the ice cream sundae's were delicious!

It was really cute because we were watching them bake the famous sourdough bread from the window and they brought out 2 little bread turtles for Kaylin and Dax!  They both thought it was so fun!!! 





6 comments:

Tibett said...

How fun! I love San Fran. It looks like you had a great time. And how nice to have Alicia come visit. What an adventure for you to be living in California. Your kids, as always, look so darling and are growing up so fast!

Lorina said...

So I have never been to San Francisco ... or Cali for that matter.. (I know I'm so lame) but my husband (sort of brother?) is getting married this next spring and he lives in SF!! So I will finally get to go. My husband is from LA so we might just make an entire trip through California! I am so excited!

You look like you had tons of fun.. I am going to have to try all these places!!

Sally said...

I know this makes me sound like a pathetic old lady...but I cannot believe the twins are so old! Alicia looks so darling- its fun to see picture.

I love San Fran. Glad you had a good time. Have I told you that your kiddos are beautiful?

Katie said...

How fun! Its always the best when family comes to visit! Hope all is well!

Angie Cleveland said...

Looks like so much fun. How was the move, I sure everything is just crazy. I'll call you this week so we can chat once you have settled.-

Cari said...

I love SF...so much to see and cool weather. Looks like you guys had alot of fun!