Sunday, June 15, 2008

MoRe PaRkS...

So I pretty much feel like most of my life right now is spent at the park!  We have already been to 6 different parks in the area...aside from the one next to us which we visit daily!  It is great though...Kaylin and Dax love it and it is so nice to have them all so close!  I can definitely see why people pay lots of money to live in this area!!  It is beautiful! Thought I would just share a few!!

Larkey Park



 
Heather Farms Park
(our "home" park)

Tilden Park



This park is actually in Berkley...it is a regional park and is so cute because they have a little farm with animals and steam trains the kids can ride on!!

3 comments:

Sarah... said...

This is a park?! Oh my word! I'm so jealous! And, by the way, are you taking these pictures? You do a beautiful job!

Kris and BJ said...

Your kids have got to be the cutest kids I have ever seen!!! You might want to consider going private they are so dang cute!! Hope you guys are having a good summer.

Kate Brotherson said...

Savanna is sitting here looking at pictures with me and we got to KK and she said, "It's my best friend". "Where does she live again mom.... Utah, Alabama.." I said, "California" and she said, "oh yeah, California", while shaking her head up and down. So cute.