Saturday, February 16, 2008

V-dAy CoNtiNuEd...


As Kaylin would say,  "Happy Balentimes Day!"  I think this is my new favorite word...it is just so cute when she says it!!

Kate and I took the girls to Color Me Mine to make a heart picture frame for Breton for Valentine's Day!  Kaylin only wanted to paint with pink, red, and purple and it says, "my daddy" on the bottom!  It was pretty cute...we will see how they turn out!!




Well, Dax loves to play with KK's sippy cups and today he figured out how to drink from a straw...he was loving it and so excited to finally get something out!

5 comments:

Marcistar said...

He is so cute! I can't wait till I can take Eden to do stuff like that! She hasn't figured out the straw thing yet but she loves her sippy cup! It's so fun seeing them do new things! Eden is saying SO many words! It's so cute. So when do you want to get together?

Megan R. said...

your kids are so cute. I want to know where you shop for dax. He has the cutest clothes. We need to get together before you guys leave again for the summer.

Kass Martin said...

How cute. I love color me mine that's a really cute thing to do on Balentimes day. Your kids are such a great mix between the two of you. ps your stomach is unbelievable. Rock hard. Unfair!

Unknown said...

Your kids are so adorable:) Good to see you and your family doing good. Hope all is well with you and your parents.

Williams Fam said...

He looks so grown up with that cup and straw!!