Friday, December 7, 2007

OUr CrUiSe...

So last week we went on a cruise to Mexico with Breton's company! It was a little hard to leave the kids at first, but it was really nice being able to just spend time with each other! We had lots of fun hanging out with friends and just relaxing!! Unfortunately, we didn't catch up on sleep... in fact we probably got less sleep than at home...thanks to all the late nights (and a husband who likes to fit as much in as possible)!! I guess it was just too tempting to us both since we didn't have any kind of schedule! However, we are glad to be home!!!


Puerto Vallarta


Scott, Cody, Breton, Adam, and Steve!

We did the zip lines...it was lots of fun!!



Mazatlan


Here we just walked along the beach, got massages (probably the best one I have had to date), and did a little shopping--or looking I should say!



Cabo San Lucas



We just relaxed on the beach all day at a resort...they had these cabana's with chairs and lovesacs and places to just relax! It was great!! These are some of the cute girls I hung out with on the trip!!





3 comments:

Megan R. said...

How fun, I'm jealous. I would love to go some where warm. you guys look so tan. Glad you had fun. Call me when you guys are back in town for a while. I know you guys have a crazy december ahead of you.

Brady and Lauren said...

So glad you guys were able to have a little vacation. Looks like it was a blast and I'm sure it was nice to have a break from the cold weather.

Tyra said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. That is the cruise that Hugh and I did for are honeymoon.