Friday, November 16, 2007

oLd TiMeS...

Rae Lynn is in town visiting from Arizona and it was so fun to hang out! We have been friends since our first year at college and were roomies back in the day!! (She actually introduced Breton and me...a couple years before we started dating!) Her little boy Ethan is so precious! I wish they lived closer!!!

Ethan, KK, and Dax

More than happy to pose for the camera!! She says, "Mommy, take a picture!" I always try to get her to wear a hat and of course she usually refuses...not tonight...she immediately wanted hers on when she saw Dax with his!


Such a happy boy--especially since he just got tubes in his ears yesterday!! It was so sad, but now I am sure he will feel so much better...and we might finally get some sleep!

11 comments:

Megan R. said...

Jen- your kids are so cute, I can believe how big they are getting. We need to get together some time.

The Thompson's said...

How fun for Raelynn to visit! I still haven't seen her since her reception! Your kids hats are too cute! And I love the family photos. It really makes me miss Utah! So beautiful it looks like a painted backround! You all look great too of course! :)

Amber said...

Those hats are So cute, I love it!

Williams Fam said...

I'm in love with those hats!! Reminds me of Mikey!

Kate Brotherson said...

these two kids are precious. i know you are proud. and dax is getting so big. he looks like a big boy in his hat.

Our Best Friends said...

We miss you guys already!!! I think its already time for a visit... so sad we aren't on the cruise with you right now! Love-Em

Jackson Family said...

Will you get home already, I miss you!

Beth Davis said...

Ok- I don't think I've seen a more beautiful family! I love your pictures! I hope Rae told you thank you for yor sweet comment for me. She was supposed to because I've been pretty bad at blogging since Tucker was born. She told me she had fun seeing you! PS- I love the hats too!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Jenn..darling pics of your cute kids! And your family pics are soooo cute! We had a great time on the cruise with you guys...

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Jenn..darling pics of your cute kids! And your family pics are soooo cute! We had a great time on the cruise with you guys...

d feist said...

Your kids are SO cute! I can't believe Raelynn has a baby too! I haven't seen either of you in so long.