Monday, September 3, 2007

DA BEARS...










...AND GOODBYE CHICAGO!!
So on Saturday night we went to the Bears game as kind of our farewell evening in Chicago! It was a preseason game and they played the 49ers! It's kind of bitter sweet because we love being in the "windy city" for the summer, but it is not quite home!! We had so much fun with Casey and Em, and Grant, Tara, and Banks!! However, we were all really excited to leave the apartments and come back to Utah!! There really is no place quite like HOME!!!

Yeah, they look so cute here...BUT, Kaylin put me in tears this day which doesn't happen very often! She was such a "stinker" (to put it mildly), and my patience was long gone! She has such a strong personality and so much energy, so I guess the challenge at this age is to just channel it in the right direction!!! She really is so much fun, but at times she can be such a handful!!!



5 comments:

Amber said...

I love that close up of you (Jen) and Dax. He is so dang cute and he is getting so big. We are excited to see you guys next week!

Kate Brotherson said...

so fun jen. i can't get over how cure dax is. you and breton have the cutest kids ever.

Dave and Shelby said...

Jen I can not belive how big your kids are. I can not believe that i have never met Dax. We can not wait to hang out with you guys. I bet you are so glad to be home. Call us xoxo Shelby

I was raised in a barn said...

Hi Jen! Not sure if you remember me (Lizzy "lamb" Rigby) Just saw your blog from Megan's-What a beautiful family you have! tell Breton I said hello!

I was raised in a barn said...

My email is Lizzyrigby@hotmail.com If you email me I can send you instructions. Its so fun!!