Monday, September 3, 2007

Another Day...

So every morning and night Breton does a series of stretches for his back and Kaylin loves to lay next to him and pretend she has to do the stretches too! She watches to see what he does and then immediately mimics it...but, sometimes she decides to just climb on him instead! She just loves her daddy!!



Just loving these cute faces!!

Dax just rolled over all by himself!! I usually have to help him out a little bit, but this time he did it on his own!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I can't get enough of your kids. I just want to eat them. I love that KK wants to stretch with daddy... so cute!

Williams Fam said...

I can't believe how big Dax is already!! He's like a little man!!

Unknown said...

Hell Jen!!!
Either I did not know you had a blog or I forgot but I'm so excited to see all the pictures. The kids are so extremely cute, I cannot believe how big Dax is already. It looks like you guys had a great summer. Next time I am in Utah I we will come by!