Wednesday, January 5, 2011

DaX's 1St DaY oF pReScHoOL...

Wow...these last few weeks have been filled with quite a few "firsts!" Our little Dax started preschool today on September 7, 2010! I can't believe I have 2 kiddos in school now! Dax is going to Angie Cleveland's preschool 2 days/week called, "The Little Birds Preschool" and he was SO excited! I have the cutest story to share about him! So the night before Kaylin started kindergarten, Breton gave her a Father's blessing. For the next 2 weeks (because Dax started preschool 2 weeks later), he would ask, "Momma, when am I gonna get my bwessing?" "Is it my day to get my bwessing yet?" Everyday he would ask and was so excited for Daddy to give him a blessing!! It was so cute to hear him ask every single day!! We just love him to pieces and can't believe he is such a big boy!! And of course he picked out an IronMan backpack!



No comments: