Monday, July 12, 2010

MaLL oF aMeRiCa...

On July 6th the kids and I headed off to Minnesota to spend the rest of July at the lake house! Of course we always spend the first day at Mall of America since it is literally 2 miles from the airport! Kaylin and Dax LOVE riding on all of the rides at the Adventure Park! Little did we know that on Tuesdays (which is the day we flew in), it is "Toddler Tuesday" so the kids had unlimited access to all of the rides! I guess we need to always make sure we fly in on a Tuesday from now on!!!









Dax exhausted from the early flight and long day of play!

Grandma loves to be a "grandma" and spoil the kiddos!
She bought them each a "Pillow Pet!" They were so excited!!

6 comments:

Jackson Family said...

Love all the new posts!!! I still keep thinking you're coming home to Utah after the summer. I keep needing to remind myself you moved to Cali! so sad:(
miss you love ya.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! It's Melissa Mears from church.

I was looking for the Sullivan's blog and I found yours. I hope everything is going well for you in California. We sure miss you and your adorable kids. You really do have a beautiful family.

Take care. Missy

FARRER FAMLIY said...

Fun, I miss that mall!

The Heriford's said...

Jen.... You are adorable pregnant!!! Where did you get your cutest swimsuits??? How fun to go somewhere like that for a month. I'm sure your kids are just in heaven there.

Unknown said...

Both of your kids look happy..
Nice photo..
Have a good vacation..

Kate Brotherson said...

Oh we sure did miss that place this year! Minnesota was my favorite so far. Probably had something to do with the fact that we got to come to the lake house and see ya'll every summer!