Tuesday, June 15, 2010

JuMpiN jAcKs aNd DaNciNg...

Well, here is to the beginning of our summer adventure...the kids and I decided to drive back to Utah with Mike and Ashlee! Breton was already out for the summer so we decided to visit friends and family for a week before we headed out to Memphis, TN (a last minute change from Cincinnati)! Anyway, we had so much fun visiting and hanging out!!! Here we are at good old "Jumpin Jacks" with Tara, Banks, and Berkley!!!










Kaylin and Dax shaking it at a wedding reception!!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

wow can I say that these have got to be the cutest pictures I have ever seen. I loooove them!! I can't help but laugh at kaylins comments. She is 4 going on 20. She is so funny and smart. I miss yall sooo much and they are growing up so fast! I have the cutest niece and nephew in the whole world!!