Friday, January 1, 2010

HaWaii...

Well December 13-19 we went to Maui with Pinnacle! It was SO nice to spend time together and hang out with friends! My mom came out to Utah to watch Kaylin and Dax for the week!! It's always so nice knowing they are in such great hands! It was such a FUN and relaxing vacation!!


The Luau at the Marriot!


Me, Breton, Brandon, Ashley, Danny, Kate, Jen, Dave

Our hotel...The Grand Wailea!



The Girls...Me, Jen, Mickell, Ashley

Breton and Jake were thinking alike for dinner at Tommy Bahamas!!



Danny and Kate!


Us eating at Kimo's with Jake and Stephanie!


The magic/comedy show at Warren and Annabelle's!
(A must see in Maui!)









We did the helicopter tour over the island and it was so much fun!! So amazing to see all of the other parts of the island...Beautiful!

9 comments:

Zach & Lizzy said...

i have missed you Jen!
it looks like you had a amazing time! your gorgeous!

Nicolle said...

Ok can I just say im so JELEOUS right now!!! How nice to get away with your hubby and friends and go play in warm weather in hawaii!! You look amazing as always!

Da Denninghoff's said...

You are making me home sick:)

Texas Jacksons said...

Jen, you're killing me! I am offically depressed after seeing you in a swinsuit! Can you come and kick my fat butt in shape please! No, really you look amazing. I'm planning on coming this summer, so hopefully it is when you guys are in town! And congrats, nudge, nudge.

Jackson Family said...

We miss you tons!!

Kate Brotherson said...

This was such a fun trip. I am so happy ya'll were there too.

Lauren said...

So funny. I was in Hawaii last week and ran into Ryan (aka Larry) and said he had just seen you there, so now I see on your blog that we pretty much had the same vacation. (only I won't admit how much better you look in a bathing suit than I do, or the fact that you actually got sun. I'm just going to pretend that part is the same, too)

Sally said...

What beautiful pictures...and holy crap, what I wouldn't give for your bikini body! You look fabulous.

Hey I messed around with my blog and in the process erased all of my email addresses. Send me yours again ok!

Sallymtaylor@msn.com

p.s. Congrats and did you move??

Candace said...

The one time we went to Hawaii we stayed there. Loved it!! I really want to go back!! You're looking so buff. Nice work!