Thursday, July 16, 2009

KaYliN's 4th BiRtHdAy...

Well, we celebrated Kaylin's 4th birthday on Saturday with all of her new little friends we met out here for the summer! She really wanted a "My Little Pony" party this year!  The kids ate a little lunch then we played the game where they try to pin the cutie mark on the pony!  Then we of course did a pinata and had cake and ice cream!  She had a great birthday celebration before we head off to the lake house!   




Dax, KK, Allan, Hailey, and Andrew!



She loved getting new My Little Ponies!!



Dax with his FAVORITE toy in hand...his sword!!

Her favorite buddy!


The "gang" playing with water guns and having a big water fight in the grass!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jen! I cannot believe how old your kids are getting. You look fabulous! It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. Hope all is well!

Kate Brotherson said...

So fun Jen. You did a great job on the party. The kids look like they had so much fun. Thanks for taking Nanna for a sleep over. She had so much fun and has been telling me all about it since she got back.

Jackson Family said...

Happy Birthday KK!!! Give her hugs and kisses from all of us! We miss you guys!

Can't wait for the Bachellorette!!

miss you tons.
xoxo

Okey's said...

Looks like you guys have been up to a lot of fun things. I think that it is so fun that you get to experience new places while your kids are still young. Have a great time at the lake house with your family!

The Zeediks said...

She is sooo big and just beautiful Jen! Miss you guys

Preston & Syd said...

Jen! I'm so glad you loved Reid too-wasn't he the cutest?!? I hope you watched the finale!! I must admit I was a little disappointed.... hehe

Nicolle said...

Cute party! I cant believe that she is already 4! Looks like you are having lots of fun!