Tuesday, June 23, 2009

FaThEr'S dAy AnD mOrE bEaCh...

Well, we had a pretty great Father's Day...The kids made Breton mugs and picture frames and were very excited to give them to daddy!! This last week both kids came d0wn with a fever that lasted about 24 hours!  As long as I kept motrin and tylenol in them they were fine.  Kaylin was a lot more mellow than normal and told me that she feels all "wiggly" (aka...dizzy)...so cute!  Anyway, we didn't take them to church so Breton and I just switched off!  Then, with it being his only day off, we went to the beach with pretty much the whole office!  It was just so nice to spend the day together!  So...Thanks to our wonderful father's in our lives and for all that they do!



Breton...always playing some kind of game! :)



I guess this is Kaylin's new pose!!



YAY!!!  Dax finally decided it was ok to step in the sand!  I don't really know what sparked this change, but he did it!! We were pretty happy about it...hopefully this wasn't a one time thing!! :)
We shall see...!!!

3 comments:

Jackson Family said...

I love the update! Last night I went out with Hannah and we both can't wait for you to come back! I really need to call you. We miss you tons!!

You look great!! and I love your glasses.

Amber said...

You are so great at keeping up with your blog. I love it! & I miss you guys!

Kate Brotherson said...

So fun Jen. I can't wait to see ya'll this weekend. We miss you so much!