Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LaSt MoNtH aT A gLaNcE...


Well this last month has been pretty busy with all of the holidays! We spent Christmas and New Year's in California with Breton's family and had such a fun time!!! The weather in Utah is snowy and cold so it was nice to get away for a little while! So here is a little recap of our last month! :)


Kaylin's 1st Day of Primary! Seriously, where does the time go?!!!


Making cupcakes with Ashlee and Alicia...it snowed for a full 24 hours!

CHRISTMAS

Kaylin loved her Hannah Montana outfit, hair, and microphone! I think she wore it for 3 days straight!! :)

My parents got the kids this fun Escalade car!!! They LOVED it...too bad our street is covered in snow!





Christmas morning at Grandma and Papa Stout's!!

Making a Gingerbread house with her cousin Keith!







Dax and Papa!



We went up to Chico to visit Amber, Todd, and the boys! We went over to the park and attempted to take a family picture! As you can tell...it didn't go too well!!! :) However, I did get a few cute ones of the kiddos!!


8 comments:

Jewel Harker said...

Your kids are so adorable . . . I can't even tell you! :) And I had to smile big at the Escalade your mom and dad gave them - it brought back lots of memories of you and Jenny and Amy playing with her little car she got for her birthday. Wow! How time flies! It was so fun to see your pictures! Give everyone our love!

Jewel

FARRER FAMLIY said...

What cute pictures! Your kids are getting so big! How are you guys doing?? Your hair is getting way long! It's really cute! It makes me want to grow mine out!

Unknown said...

Cute Pics! It was so fun to be able to see you guys over the holidays! We will have to keep the New Years going every year!! Talk to ya soon-Angie p.s. any word?

Kate Brotherson said...

COME HOME! We miss you. Savanna has said at least 5 times this last week, "mom, I want to see KK"! We miss you. Did you get my message about dance? Call me

Jackson Family said...

lOVE the new post! It's been too long!

Sally said...

Glad your back, I've missed seeing your darling kids! Your turtleneck party is the best idea ever. I've got to steal that next year. Tell your family hello for me!

Marcistar said...

Jen it sounds like you guys had such a fun holiday! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Sure hope everything is going great!

Anonymous said...

It was so fun talking to you this morning and getting new information about running. I absolutely love your class. It's the perfect way to start off the day.
BTW, your family is darling. Your kids are so adorable.