Sunday, November 2, 2008

PiRaTeS aNd PaRtiEs...


This week Sophia and Oliver came over to play and we made these little pirate hats and wands!!  They were playing "pirates and crocodiles" and they all took turns being the "captain" of the ship!! Dax ended up wanting to wear the hat 24/7 for the next few days!!  Who knew a foam hat would be such great entertainment!!




Well, here is Dax wearing his 2 favorite things right now...his pirate hat (as I mentioned) and princess slippers!!  Breton gets SO mad at me for letting him wear Kaylin's shoes, but I think it is the funniest thing ever!!  He always brings me a pair of shoes and wants me to put them on him!  I think he loves her slippers because the heals light up!!  Anyway, it's pretty classic!! :)
 
Halloween Party

Hanging out by the chip bowl!


Kaylin's pumpkin she decorated!


Dax was loving the frosting on the cupcakes...as you can tell!!

The day before Halloween, Jen Brotherson had a fabulous little party for all of the kids!!  There was pumpkin bowling, a cake walk, pumpkin toss, pumpkin and cookie decorating, and yummy treats!!  Thanks Jen for such a fun afternoon!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

ok you can't ever say you don't do anything! You do more then anyone I know!!! Super Mom!