Sunday, September 7, 2008

aLL GrOwN uP...

So here it is...Kaylin's 1st day of preschool!  Yes, I know it is ONLY preschool, but I can't help but feel a little emotional!  I was wondering why I was feeling this way, and once again, it is not the literal fact that she is going to preschool...but it's the "milestone"...the fact that this is just the beginning of her not being with me 24/7!  She just looked like such a big girl and was so ready and excited to go!  The time goes by way too fast!  Thank goodness I still have 2 more years until she goes to Kindergarten!!! 



7 comments:

Jackson Family said...

Where did the sweet little baby girl GO?? She looks all grown up and so CUTE!!

Unknown said...

I bet she'll love it! What a cute outfit she has on and all ready to go with her backpack:)

Sarah... said...

I totally feel your pain! I just had a similar experience with Andrew (I got emotional too!). She's going to love it though! She's so beautiful!

Megan R. said...

Welcome back. She is so cute. It's crazy that she is already in preschool. Time sure flies by way too fast.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was a fun weekend. I love being at home with the kids, but a getaway is nice too:)

You know, the digital scrapbooking is so fun:) I just looked it up on the internet and found a bunch of tutorials and then just forged ahead trying things out. But you do need a program to work with like adobe photoshop. Mine is the elements one by adobe, but they have others as well. Just something I like to do when I get a second here or there:)

So where od your parents live now? Looks like you guys had a good summer getting to see family. That's always nice:)

Marcistar said...

Wow pre-school!! She's getting so big! She looks adorable! Are you so glad to be back in Utah? Hopefully we'll be able to see each other soon!

Amber said...

She is all grown up! She has done so much growing this year.