Sunday, May 18, 2008

CrAwLiNg...FINALLY!

So...yeah!  Can you believe it!  He is a little over a year and just started crawling on April 30! We were so excited...At his one year check up the doctor told me I probably needed to get him into a therapist for an evaluation since he still wasn't crawling!  We were leaving town before I could get him in so I had been making phone calls to a place in Fresno.  Well, they finally called me back the day after he started to crawl!  He is all over now and loves to get into everything, of course!  But we are so happy!!!


His little truck Grandma and Papa Stout gave him for his birthday!

4 comments:

kimberlee shaffer said...

If it makes you feel any better my Dad didn't walk till he was two. My Dad was a Lieutenant colonel in the Intelligence dept. in the airforce with a law degree. He is the smartest person I know. I think it is all about the motivation. Ireland does everything way late too. He is a cutie!

Tibett said...

How fun for Dax that he is finally crawling! Trey never did crawl...Dax is such a cute little boy!

Seth and Nicole said...

We are so excited that Dax is crawling we can't wait to see him in action!

The Zeediks said...

He's just laid back and takes his sweet time doing things. So cute.