Friday, March 21, 2008

EaStEr BuNnY aNd IcE cReAm...

Today I took Kaylin and Dax to see the Easter Bunny!  Kaylin was really excited...she kept telling herself, "Easter Bunny not scary!"  It was pretty cute!  Dax was just fascinated with him and wanted to constantly stare!  Afterward, we went to get an ice cream cone--Dax had his first little baby cone and LOVED it!!  Why is it just so much fun doing the little things with our kids? I really do love being a mom!!! 
Anxiously waiting to see the Bunny!





Dax's 1st Ice Cream Cone...




6 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Oh I forgot they do this....Provo Mall right? I took Hallie when she was two I think! Anyways...cute pics and yes, its the little things that make our kids happy that make our lives as being mothers soooo worth it!

Tibett said...

These pictures are so cute! It really is fun doing the small things with the kids, isn't it? It seems like they enjoy those the most also. We are excited to see you guys on Easter with the Colemans.

The Clevelands said...

I know I say this to you every time I talk to you, but you honestly have the two most adorable kids!!! I can't wait until I can take Cooper to do these kinds of things... although he is already so much fun! I got my first few smiles out of him this past week and its made all the long nights worth it!

The Clevelands said...

So I need your email address. I was just watching home videos and have the one of Kaylin's first steps in Lake Powell! So cute! I'm going to try to email them... if not then I'll just send you a hard copy.

Marcistar said...

So fun!! I didn't know they did this! I guess i'll have to wait till next year!! Fun fun pictures! I love it. I love the ice cream cone!!

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Natali is a little freaked out by the Easter Bunny as well. Last night I said, "The Easter Bunny is coming tomorrow!" And she got this really worried look and said, "No Easter bunny come in my house!" Dax looked like he loved his ice cream cone! So fun!