Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunday Best and Weekday Mess...

Here are the kids after church...Kaylin is wearing her Christmas dress that Grandma Susan gave her! She calls it her fancy princess dress because it has lots of tulle on it! (In fact she is napping in it right now...shoes and all! I may have a problem getting it off of her!)




Dax eating his first Biter Biscuit...he is loving every minute of it!!



We are all so sad because Brittney moved to California and she was in town this last week visiting!! It is so sad to have a great friend (and hair stylist) leave!

4 comments:

The Thompson's said...

Britt's little bump is so cute! I just love the pics of your kids dressed up! What is it about fancy clothes that the girls HAVE to wear morning and night! That's the fun of it I guess.

The Zeediks said...

Oh thanks Jen!!! I love you guys and miss you! The kiders look so cute! I can't believe how long Kaylin's hair is!

Truly and Shane said...

Jen! You're hair is so blond, I love it! I wish I could have got together with everyone. We were in Arizona when Brit was in town.

abo-bder said...

تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شرق الرياض
فني
فنى
فني تركيب دش
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض