Friday, October 5, 2007

OuR tRiP...

So we were gone all last week...We had a Stout Family reunion in St. George, spent a couple days in Vegas, and then headed to Fresno for Breton's 10 year high school reunion!! It was a fun trip, but of course we are glad to be home!!
My two boys!!


A Very Rare Occasion...


Wow!! Both kids asleep while we were shopping at the outlets--it was heaven!!

Kaylin played in the pool for a few minutes and then decided she wanted to lay out on a chair like the twins and me!! Uh oh, what have we started!?!



Here we are with Breton's friends Jason, Brody and his wife Brittany...heading to his high school reunion!!

3 comments:

Janei'a said...

Hi! I'm so excited that you found our blog! These things are just great. Ok so your kids are gorgeous. So so cute. And that little Kaylin looks like she has personality- she and Cade would get along. He's my little handful right now. How has two kids been for you? Honestly it's been kind of an adjustment for me but I'm learning to take things in stride. It looks like your family is doing so well! You guys look great! I'm excited to keep in touch. We're in north orem right now- where are you guys?

The Thompson's said...

I'm glad you had a fun time in Fresno! The 10 year reunion thing was probably really exciting. I love the pic of your kids both asleep. So cute!

The Christensen Family said...

Jen - your kids are gorgeous! I love your photos... Sounds like a long trip, but lots of fun too! We need to catch up...